We understand the importance of resuming soccer practice after the unexpected shutdown due to COVID-19. For that reason, we are so excited to announce online training! It’s important for all of our players to resume training and for the meantime, this is the safest way to do so. We will continue preparing Soccer 5 Academy’s returning to practice plan that will create the safest environment for all kids to safely practice the game of soccer. As for now, we hope to see all of our players back and ready to develop their skills safely through online training!
8 spots available per session, first 8 to register have a spot secured! SIGN UP NOW!
- 5:00PM – U6-U8 (2015-2013)
- 6:00PM – U9-U11 (2012-2010)
- 7:00PM – U12-U14 (2009-2007)
- 10:00AM – U6-U8 (2015-2013)
- 11:00AM – U9-U11 (2012-2010)
- 12:00PM – U12-U14 (2009-2007)
- Smartphone with camera, laptop with webcam or tablet with camera
- Internet access
- Zoom account
- 6’ x 6’ training space
- Soccer ball
What session do I sign up my son/daughter for
- Sessions will be split by age groups; year of birth will determine the session parent will need to sign up for!
What to expect
- 40-minute training session
- Guided by one of our certified coaches
- Technical and physical exercises
- Introduction to the fundamentals of soccer and basic skills
- Focus on improving player’s existing skills and introducing/developing new individual skills!
- Coach to player energy and motivation to maintain the PASSION FOR SOCCER!
*Lesson plan sent to parent upon registration!
For questions and information please email us at [email protected]!